The WebShop Manager module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with WebShop Manager. Additional connections can also be purchased to connect to multiple WebShop Manager accounts.
- 1 Install
- 2 Setup
- 3 TABS
- 3.1 Order Import
- 3.2 Fulfillment Export
- 3.3 Product Import
- 3.4 Product Export
- 3.5 Inventory Update
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 5 Release Notes
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the WebShop Manager plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the WebShop Manager module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the WebShop Manager-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
Complete the steps below to configure the WebShop Manager integration.
- Contact the WebShop Manager team to request the Product API Key and the Order API Key to use with Fishbowl. Depending on where you are in the website process, you will contact either your Project Manager, Customer Support representative, or make a request through their Service Desk ticketing system.
- Obtain the Store URL for your website. Depending on the stage of your project or website with WebShop Manager, the URL can vary.
- If your website is in development, it will have a subdomain, similar to this: https://abc.webshopmanager.com
- If your website is no longer in development, then the URL will be your domain name, similar to this: https://mydomain.com
- Click the Settings button in the WebShop Manager module and paste the Store URL, the Product API Key, and the Order API key.
Several plugins in Fishbowl have a standardized layout. Some of the images below show the options that are most common between all plugins. Any additional WebShop Manager options or notes are included at the bottom of each section.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized. If additional options are available, they can be enabled by selecting Use Advanced Options at the bottom of the Schedule section.
- Order field mapping - Use the mapping table to map WebShop Manager order fields to Fishbowl order fields. If no field is mapped to the Fishbowl Order Number, then it will be generated by Fishbowl. If no date field is mapped to the Fishbowl Date Scheduled, then it will be set to the date of import.
- Use Customer Defaults - The following order defaults will be used when no data is mapped from WebShop Manager in the mapping table above. "Use Customer Defaults" will use values from the Fishbowl customer when available.
- Default Salesperson - Sales orders will be created using this salesperson.
- Default Class - If there is no class mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using this class as the sales order class.
- Default Payment Terms - If there are no payment terms mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using this payment term.
- Default Shipping Terms - If there are no shipping terms mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using these shipping terms.
- Default Priority - The default priority to be set on imported orders.
- Discount Item - Select the flat rate discount type that will be added as a line item to imported orders. The flat rate discount can be set to $0 in the Discount module and then the correct discount amount will be set when the order is imported from WebShop Manager.
- Order Number Prefix - An order number prefix can be defined which will be applied to order numbers mapped from WebShop Manager.
- Additional WebShop Manager information
- Combine All Discounts - Enabling this option will sum up all of the line item discounts and apply them as one order discount.
- Add Discount Code To Notes - Enabling this option will add the discount code to the line item notes.
Order Item Settings
- Item field mapping - Use the mapping table to map WebShop Manager order item fields to Fishbowl order item fields. If the Fishbowl price is not mapped, then the price from the Fishbowl product will be used and any applicable pricing rules applied. If the Fishbowl description is not mapped, then the description from the Fishbowl product will be used.
- Shipping item - Select the shipping type product that will be added as a line item to orders when applicable. It will contain the shipping price to be paid by the customer.
- Ignore miscellaneous items - If this option is selected, WebShop Manager order items that are not related to an actual WebShop Manager product record will be ignored and no Fishbowl line item will be created.
- Enable order import product linking - WebShop Manager order items will be matched to Fishbowl products based on the defined field mapping. If the WebShop Manager product has been linked by ID to a Fishbowl product, that will take precedence.
- Product field - The Fishbowl product field that will match the selected WebShop Manager item field.
- WebShop Manager item field - The WebShop Manager order item field that will match the selected Fishbowl product field.
- Additional WebShop Manager information
- Ignore shipping amount - Enabling this option may lead to order disparities for totals and payments.
Order Status Settings
- Use the table to assign WebShop Manager order statuses to Fishbowl order statuses. The Order Import task will only import orders from WebShop Manager that are in a status assigned to a Fishbowl order status. If the Fishbowl order status is set to Historical, the order will be imported into Fishbowl, but it will not affect inventory or accounting. At least one active status mapping is required to use the Order Import task.
Location Group Settings
- Use default location group - Select a default location group for imported orders.
- Use order ship-to-state mapping - This option allows orders to be imported into Fishbowl Location Groups according to the ship-to state. If the state is not mapped to a location group, the default location group specified above can be used.
- Use order carrier mapping - This option allows orders to be imported into Fishbowl Location Groups according to the shipping carrier. If the carrier is not mapped to a location group, the default location group specified above can be used.
- Use location group class as order class - This option will set the class for the order to the location group's class.
- Use the options below to determine how customers are created in Fishbowl and what information is imported into Fishbowl.
- Enable multi-currency settings - Order prices will be converted from the channel order currency to the Fishbowl currency assigned to the mapped customer. Requires Fishbowl currency conversion to be enabled.
- Enable advanced mapping settings - Opens up additional customer mapping options and control over customer creation.
- Use a default customer for all orders - This option will associate all imported sales orders with the customer selected in the Customer field. This could be used with a generic Fishbowl customer such as WebShop Manager Customer.
- Use order billing address - Use the billing address from the WebShop Manager order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use order shipping address - Use the shipping address from the WebShop Manager order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the order customer and addresses - This option will import the addresses and customer from the WebShop Manager order instead of using a generic customer.
- Field - Select the WebShop Manager field that contains the customer name that should be imported into Fishbowl.
- Alternate Field - An alternate field mapping when the primary mapping does not contain data.
- Ship to address mapping - Use the table to choose which WebShop Manager fields are imported into the Fishbowl Ship To Name and Street Line fields.
- Bill to address mapping - Use the table to choose which WebShop Manager fields are imported into the Fishbowl Bill To Name and Street Line fields.
- Coalesce addresses - If one address is missing, use the existing address for both the shipping and billing address.
- Create missing states - Automatically create missing states.
- Mark addresses residential - Import all shipping addresses as residential.
- Use default carrier/service - When selected, all orders imported from WebShop Manager will use the selected carrier and carrier service. If this option is unchecked, carriers can be mapped between Fishbowl and WebShop Manager. Each mapping will also set the Sales Order Priority so that Fishbowl users can identify orders with express shipping that need to be picked and shipped quickly.
- Use carrier mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map carriers between WebShop Manager and Fishbowl.
- Create payments in Fishbowl - When selected, payments from the WebShop Manager transaction will be shown in the Payment Viewer module.
- Use a default payment method - When selected, all orders imported from WebShop Manager will use the selected payment method.
- Use Payment method mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map payment methods between WebShop Manager and Fishbowl.
- Always create payments - If no payment data exists for the order from WebShop Manager, this option will always create a payment in Fishbowl equaling the order total. If payment mapping is enabled, orders without payment data will show "None" as the payment method type.
- Remove taxes from payment - When selected, the tax amount will be deducted from the payment total.
- Remove shipping from payment - Enabling this option may lead to order disparities between WebShop Manager and Fishbowl for totals and payments.
- Ignore international payments - Payments will not be created for orders placed outside the United States. This setting is only available if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Currency - Select the currency type you accept in WebShop Manager. This is a required setting if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Import Taxes - When selected, the tax amount from the WebShop Manager order will appear on the Fishbowl sales order as a flat rate line item. The flat rate amount can be set to $0 in the Tax Rate module and then the correct total tax amount will be set when the order is imported from WebShop Manager. If taxes are not imported, the Fishbowl payment will equal the order total before tax.
- Use Default Tax Item - With this option selected, the same tax item will be used for all orders.
- Use State Tax Mapping - This option allows different tax items to be used based on the Ship To state/province. If this option is enabled, the plugin will give an error when trying to import an order with a state that has not been mapped.
- Use Fishbowl Tax - Select a Fishbowl tax rate that will be used to calculate the order tax in Fishbowl. Tax calculations done by Fishbowl may differ from those done in WebShop Manager.
- Import WebShop Manager tax as line item note - Import the WebShop Manager tax as a line item note in Fishbowl.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- The Fulfillment Export task will export order fulfillment information to WebShop Manager based on fulfilled Fishbowl sales orders.
- Update order status - When selected, WebShop Manager orders will be updated after the product(s) on the order have been shipped in Fishbowl. Shipment tracking information will also be sent from Fishbowl to WebShop Manager.
- Check order status - When selected, the WebShop Manager order status will be checked prior to attempting to send fulfillment information. If the WebShop Manager order status has changed, no fulfillment information will be sent. This will increase the time required to complete the order fulfillment task.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the WebShop Manager integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that all of the products on your website will be imported.
The Product Import task imports products into Fishbowl from WebShop Manager. A product link is created by storing the WebShop Manager product ID in Fishbowl.
- Link Existing Products will match existing products in Fishbowl and WebShop Manager where data matches in the selected fields.
- Import Products will import products from WebShop Manager into Fishbowl, creating them based on the field mapping and settings below.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Product Create Settings - Enable Export new products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to WebShop Manager. A default weight UOM and size UOM can also be specified. Using the Product Tree Filter will limit the products exported to those in the selected product tree category. If left blank, all products will be included in the export. Selecting the Export all products option will ignore the last sync date and attempt to push all of the Fishbowl products to WebShop Manager. The product tree filter will still apply.
- Product Update Settings - Enable Update linked products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to WebShop Manager. This section has the same options as the Product Create Settings section above. After the initial product export, only the selected fields will be updated.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export inventory levels to WebShop Manager on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the WebShop Manager integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that it includes all of your products (or any applicable product tree filter) when updating inventory levels.
- Export Company Wide Inventory - Include inventory quantities from all location groups in the inventory sync. If this option is unchecked, selected location groups can be added by clicking the Add button.
- Inventory Type - Select the inventory quantity that should be used during the update: Available For Sale, Inventory On Hand, or Available To Pick.
- NOTE: In Fishbowl, kits are comprised of various inventory items, so the kit itself isn't displayed in the Inventory module. However, Fishbowl will always export an Available to Kit number to WebShop Manager. The available quantity exported for kits will be the lowest available quantity for any of the items in the kit. For example, a Wheel kit may require 1 rim and 1 tire. If there are 100 rims available, but only 5 tires, then the quantity exported for the Wheel kit will be 5. The available quantity for a configurable kit will be the lowest available quantity for the default kit items.
- Product Tree Filter - The export can be limited to a specific product tree category. If this field is left blank, all products will be included in the export.
- Specify Min/Max Inventory Quantity - With this option enabled, the maximum inventory quantity sent to WebShop Manager can be limited. For example, if there is an available quantity of 4000 in Fishbowl, the quantity in WebShop Manager could be set to 999. If there is an available quantity of 3 in Fishbowl, the minimum quantity field could be used to send a quantity of 10 to WebShop Manager.
- Include Quantities Available To Build - When enabled, this option calculates and includes available to build quantities from applicable bills of material in the inventory push. When a product is sold individually but also used as an input for a bill of material, both quantities are pushed to the channel when applicable. Please note, this could lead to overselling in the scenario described.
- For WebShop Manager websites using the Advanced Guided Search (AGS) technology, updated product information will not be presented on the frontend of the website until WebShop Manager has "indexed" the new data. After a scheduled import, please allow up to an hour for such changes to be visible on the frontend of the website. If you do not see the expected product data changes after an hour, please contact the WebShop Manager team to request an index. This only applies if your website is using WebShop Manager's AGS technology package.
- If there is an API Logs button at the top of the module, it can be used to see any errors that have been logged. You can leave the API Logs window open while you work in Fishbowl and click the Refresh button at the bottom of the window as needed.
- Only new orders are imported. Orders are not updated once they have been imported. Returns and refunds are not imported.
- The attributes and IDs for orders and products can be viewed or modified by clicking the WebShop Manager button at the top of the Sales Order module and the Product module.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the WebShop Manager module, open the Schedule module.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- Enter an email address in the Schedule module to receive error notifications.
- To view the history of a scheduled task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- Check for multiple versions of the WebShop Manager.jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two WebShop Manager versions, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.
For additional changes, see Master Plugin.
- Improved error messaging
- Fixed bug with the combine all discounts option not saving the setting correctly in the UI
- Separated order notes and order item notes into separate corresponding fields when orders are imported into FB
- General UI fixes
- Fixed product export tab issue for Canadian users of the plugin
- Fixed bug for kit inventory updates for kits with optional items
- Fixed index 0 size o error on fulfillment export task. This error occurred when a SO has a linked PO with no dropship type SO items
- Fixed bug using the check order status option on the order fulfillment task with completed orders still sending up tracking from FB
- Added ability for users to select which payment method types to create payments in Fishbowl
- Fixed fulfillment bug for orders with only drop-ship items not sending tracking and fulfilling correctly in the channel
- Fixed pricing bug to use the discounted price on order import
- Fixed issue where taxes were removed from the payment amount incorrectly
- Fixed product import mapping bug
**This update will require the user to configure additional settings and mapping tables in the plugin. Contact Fishbowl Plugin Support for assistance**
- General UI enhancements
- Fixed bug on fulfillment for orders with kits
- This update will cause the scheduled tasks to give an error when first loading Fishbowl after updating. Users will need to go into the plugin interface and configure the additional mappings and save settings in order for the scheduled tasks to run properly
- Added ability to link products on order import. Products that were not previously linked using the product import/export tasks can now be linked during the order import task
- Fixed bug in order import when creating a new mapping in Location Group setting's mapping table, shows up blank in the channel Location drop-down
- Added enhancement for inventory sync to have a max qty option
- Added enhancement for inventory update to include "Available to Pick" for inventory type as one of the options
- Added enhancement where order import carrier mapping now has a priority option for "All" that doesn't exist in Fishbowl and causes an error when used for an order
- Added enhancement on order settings and on order items field mapping table including custom fields
- Fixed Typo in the payment panel
- Fixed (for supporting channels)where the image export was not working on the product export task
- Misc items are now supported on order import
- Fixed bug with state tax mapping table giving a bad error when a state was not mapped on an order
- Fixed advanced options error message when enabled and a day of the month wasn't specified
- Fixed advanced options error for order fulfillment task'
- Fixed data mapping error with many to one field mappings on product export
- Initial Launch