The Volusion module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with Volusion. The integration requires a Volusion plan with API access (currently Business or Prime plans). Additional connections can also be purchased to connect to multiple Volusion accounts.
- 1 Install
- 2 Setup
- 3 TABS
- 3.1 Order Import
- 3.2 Fulfillment Export
- 3.3 Product Import
- 3.4 Product Export
- 3.5 Inventory Update
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 5 Release Notes
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Volusion plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Volusion module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Volusion-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
Complete the steps below to configure the Volusion integration.
- Log in to the Volusion store administration page.
- Click the Inventory menu at the top and then select Import/Export.
- Click the Volusion API tab and then click Run button next to Generic\Orders.
- Click the Run button at the top of the page.
- Copy the values as shown in the following image.
- Click the Settings button on the module toolbar of the Volusion module and paste the Store Url, Username, and Password from the previous step.
- Click the Test Connection button and verify that the connection to the Volusion website is working.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the window to save the Volusion settings.
Several plugins in Fishbowl have a standardized layout. Some of the images below show the options that are most common between all plugins. Any additional Volusion options or notes are included at the bottom of each section. System properties also allow advanced options to be enabled for e-commerce plugins.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Order field mapping - Use the mapping table to map Volusion order fields to Fishbowl order fields. If no field is mapped to the Fishbowl Order Number, then it will be generated by Fishbowl. If no date field is mapped to the Fishbowl Date Scheduled, then it will be set to the date of import.
- Use Customer Defaults - The following order defaults will be used when no data is mapped from Volusion in the mapping table above. "Use Customer Defaults" will use values from the Fishbowl customer when available.
- Default Salesperson - Sales orders will be created using this salesperson.
- Default Class - If there is no class mapped from Volusion, sales orders will be created using this class as the sales order class.
- Default Payment Terms - If there are no payment terms mapped from Volusion, sales orders will be created using this payment term.
- Default Shipping Terms - If there are no shipping terms mapped from Volusion, sales orders will be created using these shipping terms.
- Default Priority - The default priority to be set on imported orders.
- Discount item - Select the flat rate discount type that will be added as a line item to imported orders. The flat rate discount can be set to $0 in the Discount module and then the correct discount amount will be set when the order is imported from Volusion.
- Order number prefix - An order number prefix can be defined which will be applied to order numbers mapped from Volusion.
- Additional Volusion information
- Combine all discounts - Enabling this option will sum up all of the line item discounts and apply them as one order discount.
- Add Discount Code to Notes - Enabling this option will add the discount code to the line item notes.
Order Item Settings
- Item field mapping - Use the mapping table to map Volusion order item fields to Fishbowl order item fields. If the Fishbowl price is not mapped, then the price from the Fishbowl product will be used and any applicable pricing rules applied. If the Fishbowl description is not mapped, then the description from the Fishbowl product will be used.
- Shipping item - Select the shipping type product that will be added as a line item to orders when applicable. It will contain the shipping price to be paid by the customer.
- Ignore miscellaneous items - If this option is selected, Volusion order items that are not related to an actual Volusion product record will be ignored and no Fishbowl line item will be created.
- Enable order import product linking - Volusion order items will be matched to Fishbowl products based on the defined field mapping. If the Volusion product has been linked by ID to a Fishbowl product, that will take precedence.
- Product field - The Fishbowl product field that will match the selected Volusion item field.
- Volusion item field - The Volusion order item field that will match the selected Fishbowl product field.
- Additional Volusion information
- Ignore shipping amount - Enabling this option may lead to order disparities for totals and payments.
Order Status Settings
- Use the table to assign Volusion order statuses to Fishbowl order statuses. The Order Import task will only import orders from Volusion that are in a status assigned to a Fishbowl order status. At least one active status mapping is required to use the Order Import task.
Location Group Settings
- Use default location group - Select a default location group for imported orders.
- Use order ship-to-state mapping - This option allows orders to be imported into Fishbowl Location Groups according to the ship-to state. If the state is not mapped to a location group, the default location group specified above can be used.
- Use order carrier mapping - This option allows orders to be imported into Fishbowl Location Groups according to the shipping carrier. If the carrier is not mapped to a location group, the default location group specified above can be used.
- Use location group class as order class - This option will set the class for the order to the location group's class.
- Use the options below to determine how customers are created in Fishbowl and what information is imported into Fishbowl.
- Enable multi-currency settings - Order prices will be converted from the channel order currency to the Fishbowl currency assigned to the mapped customer. Requires Fishbowl currency conversion to be enabled.
- Enable advanced mapping settings - Opens up additional customer mapping options and control over customer creation.
- Use a default customer for all orders - This option will associate all imported sales orders with the customer selected in the Customer field. This could be used with a generic Fishbowl customer such as Volusion Customer.
- Use order billing address - Use the billing address from the Volusion order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use order shipping address - Use the shipping address from the Volusion order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the order customer and addresses - This option will import the addresses and customer from the Volusion order instead of using a generic customer.
- Field - Select the Volusion field that contains the customer name that should be imported into Fishbowl.
- Alternate Field - An alternate field mapping when the primary mapping does not contain data.
- Ship to address mapping - Use the table to choose which Volusion fields are imported into the Fishbowl Ship To Name and Street Line fields.
- Bill to address mapping - Use the table to choose which Volusion fields are imported into the Fishbowl Bill To Name and Street Line fields.
- Coalesce addresses - If one address is missing, use the existing address for both the shipping and billing address.
- Create missing states - Automatically create missing states.
- Mark addresses residential - Import all shipping addresses as residential.
- Use default carrier/service - When selected, all orders imported from Volusion will use the selected carrier and carrier service. If this option is unchecked, carriers can be mapped between Fishbowl and Volusion. Each mapping will also set the Sales Order Priority so that Fishbowl users can identify orders with express shipping that need to be picked and shipped quickly.
- Use carrier mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map carriers between Volusion and Fishbowl.
- Create payments in Fishbowl - When selected, payments from the Volusion transaction will be shown in the Payment Viewer module.
- Use a default payment method - When selected, all orders imported from Volusion will use the selected payment method.
- Use Payment method mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map payment methods between Volusion and Fishbowl.
- Always create payments - If no payment data exists for the order from Volusion, this option will always create a payment in Fishbowl equaling the order total. If payment mapping is enabled, orders without payment data will show "None" as the payment method type.
- Remove taxes from payment - When selected, the tax amount will be deducted from the payment total.
- Remove shipping from payment - Enabling this option may lead to order disparities between Volusion and Fishbowl for totals and payments.
- Ignore international payments - Payments will not be created for orders placed outside the United States. This setting is only available if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Currency - Select the currency type you accept in Volusion. This is a required setting if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Import Taxes - When selected, the tax amount from the Volusion order will appear on the Fishbowl sales order as a flat rate line item. The flat rate amount can be set to $0 in the Tax Rate module and then the correct total tax amount will be set when the order is imported from Volusion. If taxes are not imported, the Fishbowl payment will equal the order total before tax.
- Use Default Tax Item - With this option selected, the same tax item will be used for all orders.
- Use State Tax Mapping - This option allows different tax items to be used based on the Ship To state/province. If this option is enabled, the plugin will give an error when trying to import an order with a state that has not been mapped.
- Use Fishbowl Tax - Select a Fishbowl tax rate that will be used to calculate the order tax in Fishbowl. Tax calculations done by Fishbowl may differ from those done in Volusion.
- Import Volusion tax as line item note - Import the Volusion tax as a line item note in Fishbowl.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- The Fulfillment Export task will export order fulfillment information to Volusion based on fulfilled Fishbowl sales orders.
- Update order status - When selected, Volusion orders will be updated after the product(s) on the order have been shipped in Fishbowl. Shipment tracking information will also be sent from Fishbowl to Volusion.
- Check order status - When selected, the Volusion order status will be checked prior to attempting to send fulfillment information. If the Volusion order status has changed, no fulfillment information will be sent. This will increase the time required to complete the order fulfillment task.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that all of the products on your website will be imported.
The Product Import task imports products into Fishbowl from Volusion. A product link is created by storing the Volusion product ID in Fishbowl.
- Link Existing Products will match existing products in Fishbowl and Volusion where data matches in the selected fields.
- Import Products will import products from Volusion into Fishbowl, creating them based on the field mapping and settings below.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Product Create Settings - Enable Export new products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to Volusion. A default weight UOM and size UOM can also be specified. Using the Product Tree Filter will limit the products exported to those in the selected product tree category. If left blank, all products will be included in the export. Selecting the Export all products option will ignore the last sync date and attempt to push all of the Fishbowl products to Volusion. The product tree filter will still apply.
- Product Update Settings - Enable Update linked products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to Volusion. This section has the same options as the Product Create Settings section above. After the initial product export, only the selected fields will be updated.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export inventory levels to Volusion on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that it includes all of your products (or any applicable product tree filter) when updating inventory levels.
- Export company wide inventory - Include inventory quantities from all location groups in the inventory sync. If this option is unchecked, selected location groups can be added by clicking the Add button.
- Inventory Type - Select the inventory quantity that should be used during the update: Available, Inventory On Hand, or Available To Pick.
- Product Tree filter - The export can be limited to a specific product tree category. If this field is left blank, all products will be included in the export.
- Specify Min/Max Inventory Quantity - With this option enabled, the maximum inventory quantity sent to Volusion can be limited. For example, if there is an available quantity of 4000 in Fishbowl, the quantity in Volusion could be set to 999. If there is an available quantity of 3 in Fishbowl, the minimum quantity field could be used to send a quantity of 10 to Volusion.
- Include Quantities Available To Build - When enabled, this option calculates and includes available to build quantities from applicable bills of material in the inventory push. When a product is sold individually but also used as an input for a bill of material, both quantities are pushed to the channel when applicable. Please note, this could lead to overselling in the scenario described..
- Only new orders are imported. Orders are not updated once they have been imported. Returns and refunds are not imported.
- The attributes and IDs for orders and products can be viewed or modified by clicking the Volusion button at the top of the Sales Order module and the Product module.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the Volusion module, open the Schedule module.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- Enter an email address in the Schedule module to receive error notifications.
- To view the history of a scheduled task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- Check for multiple versions of the Volusion.jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two Volusion versions, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.
- If a Volusion export fails, it may be necessary to reset the export to be able to successfully import orders/products. To reset an export, click the Volusion API tab mentioned in step 3 of the setup. Click Run next to the generic export that needs to be reset. Select the date of the export that failed, and then click Reset export.
- Fixed issue where commas in product descriptions broke linking task in Amazon plugin
- Added pagination to SalesForce API requests
- Fixed mislabeled order mapping field from "Order Start Date" to "Order Type" in Salesforce plugin
- Fixed dialog sizing issue for file display in Fishbowl Drive
- Fixed issue with paged requests that could result in null pointers in ShipExpress
- Fixed CRM channels query syntax error for Inventory Update task
- Fixed E-Cummorce channels customer settings UI issue
- Added XO and MO date filters to inventory queries for CRM channels
- Added better error handling for users that have removed the "Order" object from their Salesforce
- Fixed issue in Ebay with null payment methods on multi-leg international shipments
- Fixed potential error regarding carrier filters in ShipExpress
- Fixed issue on Magento 2.x where setting up store filters before pulling data from the settings panel would break the order import
- Fixed UOM mapping to Shopify for Product Export
- Fixed import issue with large files and BOM sorting conditions on the BOM Import Tool
- Fixed issue where the "Include Available to Build" inventory option wasn't converting UOMs properly in BigCommerce plugin
- Fixed currency mapping issue on Product Export for Amazon plugin
- Default Settings initialization now checks database country to avoid errors in CA/AU databases for all E-Commerce channels
- Fixed a null pointer error for SO addresses not having countries in the SPS plugin
- Updated to use Shopify API version 2021-10
- Customer Form fields now pull as MetaData for use in mapping in BigCommerce plugin
- Added support for product discounts on the Order Import in Salesforce
- The "Amount" field now maps properly from SO total for the Order Export in HubSpot plugin
- Added support for custom field mapping on Product Import and Export for ShipStation
- Clarified tooltips in the "Global Shipping Options" for ShipExpress
- Improved error message when trying to find a specific object in the API for Square POS plugin
- Tagging orders in ShipStation as wholesale will apply the plugin Order Import "Wholesale/Retail" customer settings logic
- Updated customer selection options for Amazon PII compliance
- Removed system property requirement for Advanced Options for E-Commerce, CRM, and ShipStation
- The default settings now include selections for required picklists on Order Import for all E-Commerce channels
- Added address data compliance based on Amazon requirements
- The default settings now include selections for required picklists on the Order Import for E-Commerce, CRM, and Shipstation
- Modified "Include Available to Build" inventory logic to only include the Default Part for any option groups (matches "Available to Build" report logic) in BigCommerce plugin
- The Shopify order property "Additional Details" is now a mappable field on the Order Import task
- Added a checkbox that enables or disables the carrier filter functionality on the Fulfillment Export task in Magento 2.x plugin
- Order filter table is now set as "inclusive", rather than "exclusive" on the Order Import for all CRM channels
- Updated use of JXBrowser for compatibility with new Fishbowl API for E-Commerce, CRM and ShipExpress
- Added order email as a mapping option in addition to customer name and account number on the Order Export in HubSpot
- Updated FedEx URL in the CarrierMapperFields constant on the Fulfillment Export in Shopify plugin
- Added property to have required fields for Square Product Export
- Fixed how payments are imported for international multi-leg shipping on the Order Import in Ebay
- Fixed issue with AU product export calculating prices with Tax Rate Included on all E-Commerce channels
- Fixed issues that occurred when saving new task settings in SPS Commerce plugin
- Deals that reference user that has since been deleted are now handled properly in HubSpot plugin
- Removed Tax Mapping from the Product Export for AU/CA as it's not supported by the Zoho API
- Fixed API Version error on the Inventory Object creation in Salesforce plugin
- Fixed issue where Product/Variant metafields were not showing up as mappable options for both Shopify and BigCommerce plugins
- Fixed issue in SPS Commerce plugin where shipping amounts applied to totals multiple times
- Fixed payment terms mapping on Shipment Export task in ShipStation
- Inventory Update advanced options properly apply location group mapping to the calculation for all E-Commerce channels
- Fixed issue with bad date values in HubSpot
- Fixed issue where the plugin would freeze while attempting to load large files in Fishbowl Drive
- Fixed issue related to parsing metadata values in regards to Wholesale flag in WooCommerce plugin
- Fixed UI sizing issue in the Inventory Update task panel for BigCommerce plugin
- Fixed issue related to parsing metadata in regards to custom date fields in WooCommerce plugin
- Fixed issue in ShipExpress sending "COD" as payment terms
- Resolved dependency conflict between Square POS plugin and Fishbowl
- Added better error messaging on the Order Import task in Shift4Shop plugin
- Fixed an issue related to the "Ignore Line Item" setting on the Order Import task in Salesforce plugin
- Fixed deserialization error on certain Opportunity Products in Salesforce plugin
- Item level taxes are now properly accounted for in Zoho plugin
- Added error handling for situations where we have a matching mapping but mismatched IDs on the Order Import task in ShipStation
- Fixed order request pagination for Walmart plugin
- Adjusted connection settings so both Directory/Directory as well as /Directory/Directory work without issue for the path setting in Fishbowl Drive
- Added support for the Salesforce "Order" object on the Order Import and Export task
- Added the ability to have the plugin only import orders from specified Magento 2.x stores
- Added ship-from address validation during the plugin setup process in ShipExpress
- Added a Product Update task for the Shift4Shop plugin
- Added a setting that will apply the Fishbowl customer tax rate on imported orders for all CRM channels
- Added setting that allows the user to omit tracking for specified carriers on the Fulfillment Export in Magento 2.x plugin
- Order items inherit Taxable flag from Fishbowl product instead of Woocommerce line item
- Added validation and better error message for missing carton tracking numbers on the Fulfillment Export task in Magento 2.x plugin
- Optimized API performance for Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento 2.x
- Optimize the inventory queries for faster syncs for ECommerce, CRM, GHX, and SPS
- Fixed resource leak with repeat API calls on the Shopify plugin
- Invoice Export task will send the state and country codes instead of names for SPS Commerce
- Customer Part Number is now available to Order Import item mapping for all CRM channels
- Improved Inventory Query performance for all E-commerce channels
- Miscellaneous type order items will now inherit order tax rate for AU Order Import in BigCommerce plugin
- Cleaned up UI spacing in Order Import/Export settings on all CRM channels
- Added an option to omit a carrier selection on the Shipment Export task in the ShipStation plugin
- Added support for advanced customer mapping with metadata on Order Import task for WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Shopify
- Added mapping to HubSpot Contact on the Order Export task
- Added separate buttons for authentication and refreshing the Square POS location list
- Updated list of Shopify supported carriers and send up a formatted tracking URL for all supported
- Added new customer settings to the Order Import task including wholesale/retail and advanced mapping options in the ShipStation plugin
- CRM, E-Commerce, and ShipStation now have default settings pre-populated upon install
- Configured settings will not be lost when users are asked to initially connect to their respective channels when saving plugin settings for all E-commerce channels
- Address mapping now supports multiple address lines in Magento 2.x plugin
- Order filter table is available to all CRM channels
- API request headers will be set correctly on initial requests for Magento 2.x plugin
- The Deal contact is now mappable for the Order Import and Export task in the HubSpot plugin
- Added "export all inventory" option to the advanced settings for all CRM channels
- Added support for customer default values for QB Class, Salesperson, Payment Terms, Shipping Terms, and Priority on order import task in ShipStation
- Fulfillment Export now skips over shipments in unmapped location groups in Shopify plugin
- (AU) Orders will not error out due to invalid tax codes when not importing tax in E-commerce channels
- Magento API request flow will not follow redirects in Magento 2 plugin
- Fixed error that always excluded shipping items in Zoho plugin
- Added better error messaging for unlinked products on Order Export in Zoho plugin
- Fixed issue where duplicate accounts could be created in the Zoho plugin
- Fixed issue where a partial failure could re-export and duplicate items in the Salesforce plugin
- Order Import Product Linking now works properly across all CRM channels
- Fixed carrier to location group mapping logic on all E-commerce channels
- Carrier to Location Group table now allows you to map multiple carriers to one Location Group across all E-Commerce channels
- Fixed HubSpot UI issue with disabled tax settings
- Fixed Shift4Shop API request issue
- Fixed error importing inventory sources with Latitude/Longitudes containing decimal values in Magento 2.x plugin
- Fixed logic with Zoho Order Export Status Mapping
- Added support for fields unique to each supported Order Type for the Zoho plugin
- Updated error messaging when CRM plugins are unable to find an associated Customer during Order Export
- Updated Zoho Settings panel UI
- Refactored HubSpot API calls to be more efficient
- Added support for Partially Fulfilled status updates back to HubSpot
- Amazon PII compliance build-out
- Added "CarrierRouting" mapping and sorting to line items in SPS Commerce plugin
- The order "ship from" address is now included on tax amount requests in TaxJar
- Tax requests validated against a list of configured Nexus Regions in TaxJar
- TaxJar now performs address validation on order Ship-To address before calculating tax
- Added support in BigCommerce for address "form field" mapping
- HubSpot plugin now supports multiple pipelines and custom status mapping
- (AU) Order tax overrides shipping/discount tax rates in all E-commerce channels
- Opportunities with no items due to the "ignore item" functionality will be skipped for the import as intended in the Salesforce plugin
- Added HTTP response closure for when requests are unsuccessful including 404s in 3D Cart
- Added error message to prevent incorrect folder nesting in Fishbowl Drive
- Fixed edge case issue on Fulfillment Export that caused a malformed JSON error in Walmart plugin, preventing certain orders from fulfilling
- Fixed the order tax mapping table for AU users on all E-commerce channels
- Fixed the "Use Fishbowl Tax" option on the order import for AU users for all E-commerce channels
- Fixed issue that only applied for insurance incorrectly over multiple cartons on the ShipExpress plugin
- Fixed minor UI issue in the order import customer settings for all E-commerce channels
- Fixed UI save validation issue regarding the Shipping Item selection for all E-commerce channels
- Refined Scheduler logic to prevent multiple sends on SPS Commerce
- Fixed issue on Fulfillment Export that removed the Woo customer from the order in the WooCommerce channel
- Fixed issue with custom status mapping on the WooCommerce channel
- The "Ignore Shipping Amount" will not add shipping items to the order, instead of adding a zero dollar shipping item for all E-commerce channels
- Fixed bug on adjusting payments when taxes are omitted on the Order Import task for all E-commerce channels
- Fixed issue with the Inventory Update "Include available to build" option for all E-commerce channels
- Fixed minor UI issue for AU tax mapping table for all E-commerce channels
- Fixed edge case issue with "Pull metadata" button in-store settings dialog in the WooCommerce plugin
- Removed non-applicable UI settings for POS Import on the Square POS
- Added paging logic to order requests on Walmart plugin
- Fixed an issue preventing users from mapping to product variant custom fields on the WooCommerce plugin
- Fixed an issue with order status mapping on the order import for the Zoho plugin
- Added auto-refresh on expiring tokens on API requests for Walmart plugin
- Fixed address issue on Order Import when not using a default customer in the HubSpot plugin
- Fixed paging logic on Product Import in Salesforce plugin
- Added support for WFS (Walmart Fulfillment Services) orders through a separate order import task on the Walmart plugin
- Added support for product option mapping when importing orders through Magento 2.x plugin
- Added record Owner as a mappable field on Order Import & Export for Zoho plugin
- Added support for kits on the "Purchase Label" function for the Amazon Fulfillment plugin
- Updated plugin to use Salesforce API v52.0
- Created line tax for line item tax on $0 tax on TaxJar
- The plugin now allows FBA orders with hidden street addresses to still import using what is provided of the address on the Amazon plugin
- Added dialog on ShipExpress for successful authentication in connection settings
- Added default mappings for fields required on Zoho end
- Added logic on Order Import so that plugin will not look for customer groups for guest customers when the option is enabled in the BigCommerce plugin
- Added logic to strip illegal characters from folder names before directory creation in the Fishbowl Drive
- Fixed issue that ignores discounts accurately when the option to export discounts as line items is unchecked in the Salesforce plugin
- Fixed edge case where object mappings would create an issue in the Salesforce plugin mappings
- Fixed ShipStation's settings conflict where "Use ShipStation customer and address" getting applied incorrectly
- Fixed issue where users could unknowingly overwrite schedule last sync dates causing them to run more than they should within the SPS Commerce plugin
- Fixed an error with Product having no variants in the Square POS plugin
- Added error messaging for order fulfillment serialization for Walmart plugin
- The inventory update "Available to build" option will no longer include negative build quantities on all E-commerce channels
- Fixed an issue occurring in the E-commerce channels when FB enabled multi-currency was enabled but not plugin multi-currency
- Fixed edge case issue when importing new customer with no billing address in all E-commerce channels
- Removed the "Use FBA Order Report" option from the plugin settings. Report no longer applicable from the Amazon channel
- Added messaging to display no support for shipments with kit items for Amazon Fulfillment
- Added setting for group mapping for BigCommerce customers with no assigned group
- Added functionality to export product images for products and variants in the BigCommerce plugin
- Added support for BOM stages on create and update for the BOM Import Tool
- Added option in Magento 2.x plugin to keep inventory "in-stock" in the store when passing '0' qty on the Inventory Update task
- Modified the Order import to ignore opportunities with no inventory items in the Salesforce plugin
- Quickship now references the default customer billing row rather than the sender billing address in the ShipExpress plugin
- Fixed a connectivity error related to image properties on the product export for the WooCommerce plugin
- Added option to send all Inventory in advanced options inclusive with all user-selected settings on all E-commerce channels
- Added logic to include line item adjustment prices on the order export for all the CRM channels
- Released beta HubSpot plugin in the CRM branch
- Released beta TaxJar plugin for calculating the tax on orders in Fishbowl
- Added support for CSV files on the Amazon FBA Import "Use Report Option"
- Fixed an issue where ‘0’ wasn't being seen as the minimum value for Available to Build quantities in E-commerce channels
- Fixed an issue where header mappings were not being saved correctly in the BOM Import tool
- Added messaging where the Square POS Plugin received empty responses on order requests
- Fixed an issue on open partial shipments during Fulfillment Export on all E-commerce channels
- Fixed an issue where API tokens issued by Magento 2.x contained unsupported text characters
- Fixed a null pointer error for opportunities without accounts in the Salesforce plugin
- Fixed issue where multiple SFTP and SSHD processes would build up over time while using SFTP in Fishbowl Drive
- Fixed issue with pricing set on Order Export in Zoho plugin
- Fixed issue where the connections settings were not saving when creating a new store in the plugin for WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce (6/11/21)
- Fixed mapping issue on the SO phone/email/contact fields in Salesforce plugin (6/14/21)
- Fixed LG meta field UI element to load properly (6/14/21)
- Fixed an issue where the advanced customer settings were not turning off on the order import task for all CRM (6/14/21)
- Fixed the "Create Payments" boolean logic in the payment method mapping table (6/14/21)
- Australian users can now connect directly with accounts in the Zoho AU Data Center
- The metadata location group UI setting is moved to the order import location group settings as "Use order metadata mapping" for all E-commerce channels
- Added ability to map Location Group to "Carrier - CarrierService" in Location Group settings for all E-commerce channels
- The inventory update will now catch products that have a backdated inventory event without a user having to backdate the last sync date for all E-commerce channels
- Added the ability to populate UPC code to part on the Product Import task for all E-commerce channels
- Magento 2.x plugin users can now import Inventory Sources and map them to Location Groups in the Inventory Update task
- Added ability to send up part tracking info to WooCommerce item Metadata on Fulfillment Export
- Added ability to map to Location Group from Shopify Tag
- Added a system property ExportAllProducts to all E-commerce and CRM channels. Functionality is still available when system property is created and set to true
- Mappings for Order Settings and Order Item Settings in Order Export are no longer required in CRM channels
- Moved advanced customer linking settings from being System Property enabled to checkboxes within the E-commerce channels
- Enabled Retail/Wholesale customer settings based on order "wwpp_order_type" metafield for WooCommerce channel
- Refactored customer settings UI for Order Import in E-commerce and CRM channels
- On the BOM Import Tool, added ability to set default vendor and create a product for new parts when importing parts
- Use order address options are available to use with the ShipStation store to default customer mapping option
- Added support for out of stock handling time to Amazon product dialog
- Released Square POS plugin
- Channels that support carton-based fulfillment (Shopify, Amazon, BigCommerce) now properly associate line items with their carton tracking
- Fixed performance issues in the query associated with the "Include Quantities Available to Build" option on inventory update on E-commerce channels
- Fixed issue where certain text fields were not being parsed for emojis on Order Import for all E-commerce channels
- Fixed issue where the plugin would throw "Missing Currency Code" error instead of falling back to the default customer currency in E-commerce channels
- Fixed issue where Magento 2.x discounts on bundled items were not importing correctly
- Fixed logic applying class to line items in CRM Integrations--Salesforce and Zoho--. The priority is mapped class > product class > order class
- Fixed memory leak issue tied to REST client process in 3D Cart
- Fixed an issue where the location group mapping option was not enabling as intended for POS imports for all E-commerce channels (5/19/21)
- E-commerce channels can now map location groups based on order Ship-To State
- Added drop-down selection for Default Priority on E-commerce channels
- Added text clarifying behavior of the "Use Fishbowl Tax" option on E-commerce channels
- Added option to omit order shipping amount from the fishbowl order total and/or the payment taken on E-commerce channels
- WooCommerce Metadata settings are moved into a button-based popup dialog
- Enabled MetaData mapping on BigCommerce and Shopify order import, product import, and product export tasks
- Added alternate "wholesale/retail" customer settings on the order import that looks at a BigCommerce order metafield "UseOrderCustomer" as the flag
- Added field mapping for Pickup Date and Pickup Timeslot to Magento 1.x Order Import (maps from "InStorePickup" Extension data)
- Magento 2.x now supports 2-factor authentication through Google
- Added option to export order discounts and taxes as a line item in Salesforce
- Added mappable fields to ShipStation shipment export. FB fields: Part URL, Part Default Location. ShipStation fields: image URL, warehouse location
- ShipStation Shipment Export now includes the option to set default Package
- Added Part URL and Default Location as mappable fishbowl fields; Image URL and Warehouse Location as ShipStation mappable fields on Shipment Export
- Added "Weight Unit" as a mappable field from the Shopify product on the product import.
- Added alternate "wholesale/retail" customer settings on the order import that looks at the Shopify order tags.
- Added option on the product export to set Shopify's inventory_management flag to "Shopify" on the initial create.
- Updated REST API version to 2021-04 in Shopify plugin
- Updated Amazon plugin to meet new fulfillment data requirements on fulfillment export (4/15/21)
- Resolved handling time reset on Inventory update by providing a field for specifying latency by product
- Updated Custom fields from product module option to link to Sales Order now referenced on e-commerce order import
- Fixed a query for all E-commerce product update on exporting kit updates
- Resolved customer duplication issue when Customer Job was selected for the default customer posting on E-commerce plugins
- Fixed an SPS Inventory update feed error which kept kit quantities from getting updated
- Fixed SPS Master Schedule task error caused by querying incorrect custom field tables
- Fixed a discount commission for MagentoCart line item discounts
- Updated AU E-commerce plugins to build out the order import CSV for orders erroring out with Non-tax codes
- Fixed an issue with Salesforce plugin exporting product Unit of Measure
- Fixed order import error in ShipStation on the carrier mapping table
- Shopify Advanced Customer linking by customer ID will correctly reference customer contact info from the order
- E-commerce plugins now include TO and MO allocations as part of the Inventory update query
- Audit Trail includes work order steps completed (4/15/21)
- Shopify plugin includes options to send 'cost per item' on Inventory updates
- Shopify plugin now has the option to delete products back to the store which is inactive in FB
- Added Shopify Customer ID as an available field on which to link customer
- Added Salesforce partial fulfillment and part tracking data on the fulfillment export
- Magento 2 plugin has an option to create an invoice on the order Fulfillment Export
- Added option to Link unlinked shipments in the ShipStation plugin allowing shipments not previously linked to import fulfillment data
- In the CRM plugins, included Fishbowl costing method fields in the mapping for the product export task
- Added option to link products in the Amazon plugin advanced options by Seller SKU
- BigCommerce Order Import now has an option to activate Customer Group mapping on new customer creation
- Square POS supports product creation (4/15/21)
- Added error reporting for Square POS order import when order number mapping imports values exceed the FB limit--25 characters
- Fixed issue with Walmart Fulfillment export requiring additional required fields on request
- Created a block for file names with illegal characters when creating FTP files from Fishbowl Drive (3/11/21)
- Fixed a bug preventing the ShipStation module option from opening in Fishbowl (3/11/21)
- Fixed a bug preventing the ShipStation plugin button from opening in the Product module (3/11/21)
- Replaced 3rd party app logos and new FB Icons back into the plugins and plugin manager (3/11/21)
- Fixed a bug where preventing a null error in the WebShopManager fulfillment export (3/11/21)
- On CRM integrations--Salesforce and Zoho--built out Order Export task settings and mapping tables (3/11/21)
- Added address mapping table for mapping options on the Salesforce Order Export. (3/11/21)
- Added customer linking mapping options on CRM Order Export. (3/11/21)
- In Shopify plugin, added order item properties from store orders as a mappable option for imported orders (3/11/21)
- For WebShopManager plugin, created an option to set inventory availability back to store upon Inventory Update (3/11/21)
- 3D Cart integration now allows for store GTIN to be available for product linking, import, and export (3/11/21)
- In e-commerce plugins, order import settings allow for use of Fishbowl Tax functionality instead of importing taxes (3/11/21)
- In the CRM plugins, a property enabled feature--EnableAdvancedCustomerLinking--allows for Customer matching on imported orders using user-defined fields from Fishbowl and the CRM (3/11/21)
- Allowed for WooCommerce plugin to reference custom order statuses when defined in the channel settings (3/11/21)
- Salesforce Fulfillment Export now allows data mapping from the FB Sales Order Total when fulfilling shipments (3/11/21)
- Fixed a bug in ShipStation plugin which caused orders in the Pending Fulfillment status to be prematurely fulfilled in FB (2/18/21)
- Fixed an issue in the ShipStation plugin preventing exported orders from re-importing back to Fishbowl in duplicate (2/18/21)
- Updated pagination requests in the Shopify Order and Product Imports preventing parsing loops (2/18/21)
- Fixed Magento plugin bug that kept foreign currency separator character from being interpreted correctly (2/18/21)
- Fixed an edge case bug on the Amazon FBA order import where tax codes for Florida and Finland were getting mixed (2/18/21)
- Added store credit items as part of the BigCommerce order import (2/18/21)
- Fixed Audit Trail plugin to include ‘User’ data in the WO report (11/12)
- Fixed Magento Product Export advanced options “Query failed to execute” SQL syntax error (11/12)
- Updated error report in Amazon Order Import when using combined options for posting to “Default customer” and “Use currency conversion” but the customer has no currency selected under Customer details (11/12)
- Updated Amazon FBA Import blank error reporting and logging for replacement orders without currency specified to give an error stating missing data (11/12)
- Updated Zoho Order Export to report an error when orders with only misc. sale items exist on order (11/12)
- Fixed Zoho Order Export to allow customer names with Parentheses (11/12)
- Fixed ShipStation Order Export so that imported orders do not get duplicated back up to the store (11/12)
- Allow for ShipStation imported orders to receive fulfillment data back on the Fulfillment Import (11/12)
- Fixed product duplication issue on ShipStation Shipment Export if the product has multiple product ID links (11/12)
- Modified BigCommerce order import settings so missing state code data on order will provide error on unknown State rather than attempting to create missing data (11/12)
- Removed an incorrect tooltip for the Fulfillment Export ‘Check Order Status’ option in the E-commerce branch of plugins (12/16)
- Fixed a bug in the Big Commerce plugin Fulfillment Export option checking order status and sending partial fulfillments for orders with kits (12/16)
- Fixed Zoho channel Product Import referencing an “isActive” property in the site. If not defined the import will include those products in the import (12/16)
- In the Amazon FBA Order Import, included AE marketplace ID in the order request for European orders (12/16)
- Fixed a bug in WooCommerce Order Import adding a check on any items without channel id preventing order data from complete import (12/16)
- Added a check for removing invalid characters from Customer phone numbers on Shopify Order Import causing an import error (12/16)
- Disabled Location Group mapping tables on Shopify Order Import (web orders) due to no location data on order info. It remains active for POS Orders (12/16)
- Fixed ShipStation order discount identification in the plugin for Order Import so that discounts get created correctly (12/16)
- Modified ShipStation Fulfillment to ignore SO channel ID for orders not originating in SS preventing unintentional fulfillment on partial shipments (12/16)
- Fixed a bug with SalesForce Location Group object mapping so that the LG mapping table is enabled in the Order Import settings (12/16)
- Created an accurate error message for the SalesForce Product Import if required custom fields are missing data from the channel (12/16)
- Fixed an issue on the SalesForce Product Export requiring Product Import mappings first for the new channel custom field mappings to work (12/16)
- Fixed a bug in Fishbowl Drive that displays file folder namespacing correctly (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in Fishbowl Drive that allows FTP uploads to save and open correctly (1/20/21)
- For E-commerce channels that support currency code data, added a default customer selection for orders imported with currency conversion enabled, when no currency is specified in the order data (1/20/21)
- Fixed an issue in The BOM Import utility that allows the Part Details field to import correctly (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the BOM Import Utility that correctly imports and assigns BOM levels for level 1.1 (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the Magento plugin reporting malformed JSON error on the Product Import (1/20/21)
- Added a default property value to products for linking products via the Order Import option when no default for the 'is taxable' property exists (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the Salesforce plugin preventing Order Import product linking when referencing a Salesforce custom field in the setting (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the Amazon plugin which reset the SwitchFulfillmentToMfn value when the product link option was enabled for the Product Import task (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the e-commerce plugins allowing Shipping items to have their default QBClass included on the order (1/20/21)
- Created a date format field in the WooCommerce global plugin settings for any metadata allowing the plugin to interpret data values correctly (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in Salesforce plugin for order import, line item 'date scheduled' mapping which now correctly imports the channel mapping selection (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the E-commerce plugins that enables more accurate inventory updates with the "Available to Build" option selected (2/11/21)
- Fixed Fulfillment bug in BigCommerce, causing over fulfillment error when fulfilling kitted order items (2/11/21)
- Fixed messaging for Zoho requests with no records to return (2/11/21)
- Fixed a bug in WooCommerce enabling Location Group table when metadata exists in the store Location metadata field (2/11/21)
- Fixed issue in Amazon orders so that plugin ignores case and accent marks (2/11/21)
- Fixed an issue on Audit Trail with older databases referencing part dimensional values (2/11/21)
- Added an option to BigCommerce that keeps the plugin from setting "inventory tracking" settings back to the store on Inventory updates (2/11/21)
- CRM plugins have an added option to reference Fishbowl Customer default pick-list fields when importing orders: Salesperson, Class, Payment terms, Shipping terms (2/11/21)
- In the Zoho plugin, made custom fields available to map in the settings: Order Import (from Zoho Orders only), Product Imports, and Exports (2/11/21)
- Added mapping fields from the channel into BigCommerce plugin for Order Import--currency code and Status of Partially Refunded. And in the Product Export--part cost (1/20/21)
- E-commerce plugins that support locations have the option to include default Classes associated with Location Groups on the order import (1/20/21)
- In the e-commerce plugins, a property-enabled feature allows for Customer matching on imported orders using user-defined fields from Fishbowl and the store. (1/20/21)
- In the e-commerce plugins, a property-enabled feature allows for the native Fishbowl order tax rate field to be enabled in addition to default flat tax rate item options. Provides an avenue for tax integration commits in FB. (1/20/21)
- E-commerce plugins have an added option to reference Fishbowl Customer default pick-list fields when importing orders: Salesperson, Class, Payment terms, Shipping terms (1/20/21)
- Created a default-customer mapping table for ShipStaton imported orders based on the SS store from which the order originates (1/20/21)
- On E-commerce plugins, included standard and average cost fields from Fishbowl as available selections in the Product export mapping table (1/20/21)
- Added BigCommerce product cost field as a mappable field option in the plugin Product Export (1/20/21)
- Added Store Name into the scheduled task description status pane to distinguish between tasks of separate instances of the e-commerce plugins. (11/12)
- Added custom field mapping from Salesforce into Product Import and Product Export mapping tables (11/12)
- In Magento, added mapping on the Order Import for importing ‘Bundle’ products so that 'bundle' items now import with respective pricing (11/12)
- On WooCommerce Order Import, included product metadata on order items from the store as a mappable option in the Order Item mapping table (12/16)
- The Amazon Inventory Update now allows for the active setting of MFN on the “SwitchFulfillmentTo” property on products using a toggle option in product data info settings (12/16)
- Added product pagination to Order and product calls in the Square POS plugin (12/16)
- Fixed imported global discounts from Square POS Orders to only be applied only as an order line item. Added corrected error messaging (12/16)
- Corrected the prompt for Square POS Authentication token placement in the settings (12/16)
- On Square POS orders, Alternate Name mapping is available to be created from customer payment data when missing customer data (12/16)
- Fixed a connection error bug for Square POS so that plugin connection will occur in an external browser to obtain the Authorization code (1/20/21)
- In the Square POS plugin, moved discounts from imported orders back to the product items, leaving the discount line item for other misc discounts (1/20/21)
- In Square POS plugin, created a clearer distinction between referencing Fishbowl product tax and Square order item or provincial tax preferences when importing orders (2/11/21)
- Walmart Plugin closed Beta release (02/11/21)
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed ShipStation "Product Export product not found" error (10/8)
- Fixed ShipStation fulfillment import not working when using the "Remove Prefix" option (10/8)
- Fixed bug in all plugins with order notes and line item notes where the note mapping was overriding the default notes generated by the integration (10/8)
- Updated description in the Amazon plugin for what the "Use FBA CSV Report" option allows and doesn't allow
- Fixed ShipStation bug where the quote feature adding a shipping line item for FedEx Ground changed the service to FedEx International Ground on the Sales Order (10/13)
- Fixed ShipStation bug where product export not exporting lbs weights correctly (10/13)
- Fixed Salesforce Order Import "field empty" error (10/13)
- When the Volusion password has changed without authenticating the plugin again in Fishbowl the product sync would save without the needed productid in the FB database table causing errors for inventory syncing and order importing. Now the empty record isn't saved and will require the customer to authenticate rather than save an empty product record in the database (10/29)
- Fixed ShipStation product update 500 error when the SS name field was not mapped (10/29)
- Fixed product import creating all products as non-taxable in Fishbowl. Now the FB module option determines if the product will be set as taxable or not (10/29)
- Fixed error when an item has been unlinked in FB and getting "No valid line items" error. Instead, the error will tell you the product(s) need to be linked (10/26)
- Fixed bug where the shipping line item didn't set the taxable status correctly according to the flag set on the shipping item in FB (10/29)
- Fixed Shopify bug which linked store product variants to a single product in FB (10/30)
- Fixed Shopify fulfillment on orders having multiple lines of the same product (10/30)
- Fixed no valid line items on order import error messaging. The updated error message indicates when the items on an order need to simply be linked to a Fishbowl item (9/17)
- Fixed Zoho order export and order import null errors (9/17)
- Fixed eBay authentication for new connections due to captcha not working in Fishbowl embedded jx browser. Authentication now occurs in the system default browser (9/29)
- Fixed null error on Magento 2 order import with missing shipping address. Coalesce address option is recommended in this scenario (9/23)
- Fixed customer panel settings issue in Amazon when turning off the "Use FBA Order Report" option (9/23)
- Fixed ShipStation issue with rate quoting not setting the residential flag correctly which resulted in incorrect rates returned (9/23)
- Fixed ShipStation fulfillment import with multiple shipments all getting the tracking of the first shipment rather than the correct tracking (9/23)
- Added field type validation on product export for custom fields to ensure the data sent will be accepted in the channel (9/17)
- Fixed "Ref# Null" mapping issue - rather than import the order without a ref number from eBay the order will not import and will provide an error (8/13)
- Fixed WooCommerce metadata mapping not working with custom fields (8/13)
- Reverted 3D Cart partial fulfillment. SO will need to be complete to push fulfillment data up to 3D Cart (8/13)
- Fixed unexpected character error for Magento on order import (8/13)
- Fixed bug in Salesforce plugin when mapping Account name on advanced billing or shipping address object mapping (8/13)
- Fixed Salesforce bug where payments were not created as expected on order import (8/13)
- Fixed Volusion order import bug where orders were not imported unless advanced troubleshooting options are enabled (8/13)
- Fixed Zen Cart unable to connect to database.null error (8/13)
- Fixed bug in Big Commerce only allowing 100 line items per order on import (8/17)
- Fixed bug in eBay where plugin settings weren't saved after changing and scheduled tasks weren't created (8/25)
- Fixed Amazon plugin Use FBA Order Report setting not turning off (9/3)
- Fixed Amazon order import error with certain order items that have zero quantities from Amazon - items/orders with this scenario are skipped (9/3)
- Fixed Amazon tasks descriptions in the schedule module (9/3)
- Fixed Zoho order export error - Expected a string but was BEGIN_OBJECT (9/3)
- Added SO Number as a mapping option in Zoho on order import mappings (8/13)
- Added background sync to Amazon plugin to import order previously missed on import (8/13)
- Added alternate option to import FBA orders using Amazon's report endpoint rather than orders import. This option has limited customer data but is more reliable than the orders endpoint import (8/13)
- Added option to include the sales order shipping type item(s) on Salesforce order export task 8/17)
- Added support for Far East marketplace in Amazon which can be imported with an additional instance of the plugin enabled (8/25)
- Added a product unlinking feature to remove out of date links in Fishbowl for our e-commerce plugins (9/3)
- Fishbowl compatibility release (7/9)
- Clarified tooltip for "Export all Products" option in product export to specify product tree filtering will still apply with this option selected (7/9)
- Added option on order import to flag all ship to addresses as residential
- Fixed bug in Big Commerce where the categories field didn't return all BC categories on product export task (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation bug with duplicate state names for different countries in the tax mapping table causing errors (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation bug not sending up the correct shipment weight and sending the product weight instead (7/9)
- Fixed eBay product export price mapping bug "Unable to update item null" error (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation duplicate order number and order key bug (7/9)
- Added option in ShipStation to drop the "S" ship number prefix (7/9)
- Fixed Salesforce duplicate order import bug for orders that originated in Fishbowl after export to SS being reimported (7/13)
- Fishbowl compatibility release (6/11)
- Fixed duplicating order bug in ShipStation shipment export (6/16)
- Fixed Shopify order import trying to import POS orders (6/16)
- Orders with confidential address data from Amazon FBA orders are imported into Fishbowl with "Confidential" in the address block in Fishbowl (5/21)
- Added an all-new address panel to the order import task and added updated bill to and ship to address panels. The Shipment export task now has the updated tables as well. (5/21)
- Updated error messaging for ShipStation for fulfillment import task (5/28)
- Fixed ShipStation bug for Transfer Orders on Shipment Export not sending up the products to the order in ShipStation (5/21)
- Fixed Salesforce Bug where the product export task didn't update other fields in SF unless the price field was mapped (5/21)
- Fixed bug in ShipStation when the blank ship quote fields due to no product weight assigned (5/21)
- Fixed bug in Shopify where non-POS orders were importing on the POS import task (5/21)
- Fixed bug where linking products manually in Fishbowl wouldn't allow duplicate products id's from different stores for the same channel (5/21)
- Fixed bug where the ignore line item logic was not working correctly on order import(5/21)
- Fixed Amazon FBA Order import product linking not saving the products id's after importing (5/21)
- Fixed order import error when set to use the FB address data and getting an error saying addresses weren't available from Amazon(5/21)
- Fixed bug with the partial fulfillment of orders containing kits (5/21)
- Fixed bug with the partial fulfillment of items using lot tracking (5/21)
- Fixed ShipStation bug when adding a new store removes current store settings (5/26)
- Fixed ShipStation bug when switching between multiple instances of the plugin and changes aren't saved when switching (5/26)
- Fixed product export bug in WooCommerce where the product name field was cleared out if not mapped (5/28)
- Fixed bug when deleting one product ID in Fishbowl removes the lining from all stores in the product module (5/28)
- Fixed shipping email changing to shipping phone mapping bug in the order import mapping (5/28)
- Fixed bug with drop ship orders repeatedly sending the tracking number up to the channel but never fulfilling the order (5/28)
- Fixed bug when saving the product id as the variant id in Fishbowl (5/28)
- Fixed bug with product linking when attempting to use the FB SKU or UPC fields (5/28)
- Fixed order import null when using the object address mapping (5/28)
- Fixed bug where return label is generated in ShipStation and the fulfillment imports the wrong tracking number (5/28)
- Fixed bug for wrong items (or none at all) sent to ShipStation on Shipment export for transfer and purchase orders (5/28)
- Fixed Zoho password changing or expiring bug giving null errors (5/28)
- Removed ability to map Salesforce product custom fields from mapping tables (6/8)
- Fixed Shopify order status mapping issue with "Unfulfilled" status (6/8)
- Fixed tax mapping null error on international orders (6/8)
- General slowness fix for FB version 20.5 by updating queries (6/8)
- Fixed order import bug for partially shipped Amazon orders (6/8)
- Added ability to specify hourly increments to the scheduled tasks in addition to minute, week, month, and annual increments
- Fixed inventory update in 3D Cart which reduces the time the sync takes to complete
- Fixed bug in Web Shop Manager plugin when trying to manually link a product and the ok button in the second window didn't work causing the change to go unsaved
- Fixed bug mapping date/quantity/money fields to Fishbowl text fields on import to Fishbowl
- Fixed bug in ShipStation plugin with the Shipment export when only a carrier is specified with no service causing the order to fail to send up to ShipStation
- Fixed bug in eBay order import using the date last modified causing an error
- Fixed currency mapping bug with using the currency functionality in the plugin
- Fixed product linking task bug on product import when the SKU is missing - providing a better error in this scenario
- Added option to auto-create states/provinces in Fishbowl on order import
- Fixed bug for Zoho and Salesforce mapping to Fishbowl custom fields and the data format from Salesforce wasn't recognized
- Added option to remove tax amount from the payment amount
- Fixed user cannot be cast error on order import from mapping salesperson name field
- When creating payments on order import, the correct deposit method for the payment type is now set on the payment
- Minor UI changes and enhancements
- AU Only - added option on product export to designate if the price is inclusive or exclusive of GST
- Fixed order import linking bug linking all eBay variants to a single FB product
- Fixed eBay product linking bug false error saying products are noted linking even though they are linking correctly
- Fixed Salesforce settings button not working
- Fixed carrier priority showing the id instead of the numeric value
- Fixed unable to set up communication with the server in Magento 1.9X
- Fixed invalid priority id error on order import task
- Fixed order import status mapping and date filtering bugs
- Fixed Magento 2 product export not updating product fields as expected (4/2)
- Fixed Salesforce custom field mappings to recognize field data type (4/3)
- Fixed tax rate 'none' error on order import for FB AU (4/28)
- Added additional tax functionality for WooCommerce AU Customers (4/24)
- Fixed inventory SKU bug in 3D Cart plugin (4/30)
- Fixed so the "On Sale" flag is not changed when inventory sync runs in 3D Cart Plugin (5/5)
- Removed the "Check Order Status" option in the eBay plugin. This option was causing all orders to remain unfulfilled in Fishbowl (5/5)
- Fixed bug with Coalesce Address option not working (5/5)
- Enhanced Big Commerce plugin to accept Gift Card payments as a payment method when importing payments to FB (5/5)
- Added ability to set a minimum (min) inventory quantity on inventory sync (5/5)
- Fixed bug with Advanced Options property (5/5)
- Added ability for the plugin to handle multiple (partial) shipments. Now, when more than one shipment exists for any given order, the applicable tracking numbers are synced to the channel. This enhancement applies to 3dcart, Amazon, BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce plugins. NOTE: This feature does not work for orders with kits. (5/5)
- Added "Restocked" as an available order status mapping for Shopify (5/5)
- Fixed bug with running a scheduled task in the plugin via the run button unexpectedly jumps back to the order import tab (5/5)
- Added address mapping panel for Bill to and Ship to Addresses for E-commerce and CRM plugins (5/5)
- Moved the create state option to the address panel for E-commerce and CRM plugins (5/5)
- Fixed Web Shop Manager product export bug removing the option to map to the dealer and supplier # fields (5/5)
- Fixed coalesce address bug for Shopify and Amazon (5/8)
- Fixed null error bug with orders including kits on fulfillment (5/8)
ShipStation Plugin only
- Enhanced rate quote functionality including the ability to specify weight and dimensions. New, updated look for rates returned from ShipStation
- Fixed carrier mapping functionality in the tables and removed the ability to copy mappings from one table to another
- Added option to markup cost of the label when using the quoting feature
- Added option to not fulfill orders in Fishbowl on the fulfillment import task. When selected the tracking and costs are updated in FB but the order remains unfulfilled
- Fixed bug getting rates back from UPS in quote feature with an international address
- Fixed button in the sales order module not displaying the SS order id
- Fixed bug with fulfillment import task unable to save without updating first updating the Carrier setting (4/22)
- Fixed bug with fulfillment export task and Carrier settings are required when Update Carrier is unchecked (4/22)
- Fixed shipment export bug not sending shipments to ShipStation (4/16)
- Fixed UI bug with text getting cut off in the Shipment Export task(4/22)
- Added a mapping table to filter orders by store and source on order import (5/5)
- Added ability to map to the billing address for shipment export task (5/5)
- Fixed null error when not using the tax mapping table with an unknown state/province in FB
- When adding an additional cart instance you can change the name of the instance again
- Enhanced the error logging to provide the channel order number instead of the order id when the order fails to import
- Fixed bug on order import with the custom settings option if one address is missing, use the existing address for both. This option now works as intended
- Fixed mapping doesn't exist error when using the state tax mapping table
- Changed product export task to create only. There is no longer an option to update product fields via Fishbowl. Note - inventory update still works this only relates to product information fields
- Fixed issue with canceled orders in 3DCart still sending fulfillment data up
- Fixed FBA order import with gift wrap importing without price and quantity
- Image upload is now available via the product export task
- Fixed bug with the inventory update requiring a Location Group
- Fixed bug with shipping name or billing name mapped to a Fishbowl order field and the first name is imported twice rather than First and Last Names
- Location Group mapping table now filters unmapped LG's. If unmapped, they do not sync
- Removed the residential shipping flags in the settings panel and in the shipment export panel of the plugin. The residential flag on the shipping address in Fishbowl is now used exclusively to determine when it should be set in ShipStation
- Fixed product linking on import task
- Fixed ShipStation quote no weight error when there is no weight on an order trying to get a quote from SS
- Fixed bug where requiring a weight for service type items using the ship quoting feature
SPS Plugin only
- Fixed fulfilled quantity and picked quantity header name in the purchase order feed
- Fixed null value for order-level OrderScheduledDate in purchase order file
- Plugin now uses Shopify's latest API version
- Fixed order fulfillment issue with the same product on the order multiple times. The fulfillment was failing and is now fixed
- Added support for electronic gift cards line items already fulfilled in Shopify. When the order fulfillment task runs these line items are not updated since they are already listed as fulfilled in Shopify'
- Order import no longer imports the discount reason by default to the line item note field
- Subscription payments from Shopify are now supported
- Fixed order import bug when setting the sync date back receiving a "financial_status cannot be passed when page_info is present error
- Fixed bug with the order import task importing POS orders
WebShop Manager only
- Updated with all of the latest fixes and enhancements of the master plugin
- Fixed issue with plugin loading blank
- Fixed failed to import null error on order import. This was caused by using location metadata without pulling the metadata beforehand from Woo.
- Fixed Last Sync setting to only allow the date last modified option
- Fixed order number mapping to subject on order import
- Fixed "Product linking type 1,002 not found" error
- Fixed "No products Available to Update" error when running inventory with the advanced options by date range.
- Fixed alternate name field mapping bug - the setting was not working
- Fixed default location group bug in Salesforce and Zoho not setting correctly on order import
- Fixed bug with custom field mappings on order import. Date fields were not converting correctly
- Fixed fulfillment export failing with dropship products on the order
- Fixed bug when mapping the salesperson username it was using the first name, the last name instead of the username
- Fixed bug where wrong QB Class being set on order import
- Added option to calculate available to build quantities on inventory export
- Added option to use one address from the channel for both addresses in Fishbowl when only one address is available
- Settings tab removed and moved to a button on the toolbar
- Fixed bug where Fishbowl custom fields were not mapping correctly on import
- Fixed bug where the wrong location group was being set on orders imported
- Fixed bug mapping the SO contact name on order import
- Fixed bug where discounts weren't applied on orders imported into Fishbowl
- Fixed tax rate Null errors for Canada databases
3D Cart only
- Fixed slow sync issue caused by how 3D Cart handles paging through the API
- Fixed 3D Cart fulfillment export error
Advanced ShipStation only
- Fixed default location group bug not setting the location group correctly on order import
- Fixed ShipStation bug where shipment export wouldn't send up multiple shipments from the same (split) order
- Fixed bug where mapping to ShipStation source field wouldn't save
- Fixed bug where duplicate orders were importing from ShipStation
- Fixed bug where the scheduled task doesn't return the last run result
- Changed the "Name" label to "Ship to Name" in the Fishbowl Address Line drop-down box
- Removed Street Line 4 from the address mapping
- When using the quote feature, the shipping product added to the SO now also uses the class from the shipping product when available
- Fixed bug with multiple fulfillments for a single order
- Added advanced property to change timeout and batch size options
- Settings tab removed and moved to a button on the toolbar
- Added option to automatically create state/province in Fishbowl when selected on order import
- Fixed bug restricting ability to add a quote to an order in Fishbowl
- Fixed address mapping errors in the table
- Fixed null error on fulfillment of drop ship orders
- Fixed bug on FBA import "Money cannot be cast" error
- Fixed order import bug using the item linking on import
- Added option to send all inventory or only changed inventory since the last sync
- Inventory feed now calculates and includes available to kit quantities
- Fixed bug where the toolbar wouldn't load
- Removed file name field from Receive Data import. This task now looks for files in the FTP directory that start with the letters "SH"
- Once the received data files are successfully imported they are deleted from the FTP site
- Fixed null error on order import caused by misc fees from the order in Woo
- Changed the inventory sync to push up the qty using the product uom and converting qty as needed
- Fixed bugs with kit items when inventory spanned multiple location groups in Fishbowl
- Fixed product linking by UPC
- Fixed Location Group table settings in the order import tabs showing and allowing to map to inactive LG's
- Fixed issue saving the default location group would save the wrong LG
- Changed system property to ignore existing product linking when the property is enabled and the order import product linking is enabled
- Fixed bug where plugin data wasn't saving to the FB data tables
Advanced ShipStation only
- Fixed Shipment Export null error
- Changed batch size to 25 shipments per API call to avoid SS timeout errors
- Fixed bug where shipping charge from FB was being pushed up as a line item and to the ShipStation shipping charge field
- Added multiple fields for mapping on the shipment export task
- Fixed UI issue by adding a scrollbar when currency conversion option is enabled and the rest of the panel wasn't viewable
- Fixed Amazon FBA classnot found order import error when orders contained unrecognized emoji's
Big Commerce only
- Fixed CSV null error on order import
- Fixed FB UPC to eBay SKU product mapping bug
- Fixed address and order item linking errors when advanced object linking enabled in the settings panel
- Fixed bug where the default location group was not saving correctly
- Fixed inventory sync bug pushing up zero quantity instead of the actual inventory quantity
- Fixed issue on product export update where weights and weight UOM were not set correctly
- Fixed Product import bug
Zen Cart only
- Order comment field is now mappable in the order import task
- Point release with various bug fixes
- Fixed order import bug with so item-unit price mapped to order item price setting the price to $0.00
- Fixed "Unable to set up communication with the server" error on order fulfillment task
- Changed the required order item fields and added new default order item mappings
- Improved schedule module task messaging
- Fixed inventory sync to use the product UOM as applicable for quantities synced to the channel
- Added validation when using advanced options in the schedule panel
- Added system property to prioritize the order import product linking before channel id linking
- Fixed bug when using the advanced options and the UI options would reset to default
- Updated system property to allow each of the scheduled tasks to have a unique offset
- Fixed bug where classes were set incorrectly on the FB SO when there is more than 1 child class with the same name. Now the parent class is considered when setting the class
- Fixed last sync date informational errors not updating the last sync date
- Fixed payment mapping bug
- Fixed uom conversion bug on product import and export tasks
Advanced ShipStation only
- Updated UI for clarity on the SS Ship From Locations
- Fixed bug where the store channel ID was not passed correctly to SS
- Fixed issue where ship quote was failing due to weight restrictions by the carrier to provide better messaging
- Fixed broken UI elements
- Fixed ship quote OZ conversion bug
- Fixed shipment export null bug
- Fixed shipment export default carrier not saving correctly in the plugin UI
- Added the shipping phone and latest ship date options to the mapping tables provided by Amazon
- Fixed bug on product update when the SKU contained a "+" symbol
- Fixed bug in AU version with the tax panel settings
- Fixed bug in AU version with order item tax codes not being recognized on order import
- Fixed malformed query error when mapping opportunity product custom fields on order import
- Fixed failed to run task error when object mappings were set but not enabled
- WooCommerce Metadata fields are now mappable through the plugin interface by enabling the options on the settings panel. This applies to order, order item, product, and customer fields
Zen Cart only
- Fixed order import bug where orders were importing with misc sale lines instead of the linked products
- Fixed Zoho order status mapping drop-down bug
- Improved error messaging
- Fixed bug with the combine all discounts option not saving the setting correctly in the UI
- Separated order notes and order item notes into separate corresponding fields when orders are imported into FB
- General UI fixes
- Fixed product export tab issue for Canadian users of the plugin
- Fixed bug for kit inventory updates for kits with optional items
- Fixed index 0 size o error on fulfillment export task. This error occurred when a SO has a linked PO with no dropship type SO items
- Fixed bug using the check order status option on the order fulfillment task with completed orders still sending up tracking from FB
- Fixed bug in order import task where order note field from Volusion would not bring in notes to sales order notes in Fishbowl
- Added ability for users to select which payment method types to create payments in Fishbowl
- Fixed fulfillment bug for orders with only drop-ship items not sending tracking and fulfilling correctly in the channel
- Fixed pricing bug to use the discounted price on order import
- Fixed issue where taxes were removed from the payment amount incorrectly
**This update will require the user to configure additional settings and mapping tables in the plugin. Contact Fishbowl Plugin Support for assistance**
- General UI enhancements
- Fixed bug on fulfillment for orders with kits
- This update will cause the scheduled tasks to give an error when first loading Fishbowl after updating. Users will need to go into the plugin interface and configure the additional mappings and save settings in order for the scheduled tasks to run properly
- Added ability to link products on order import. Products that were not previously linked using the product import/export tasks can now be linked during the order import task
- Fixed bug in order import when creating a new mapping in Location Group setting's mapping table, shows up blank in the channel Location drop-down
- Added enhancement for inventory sync to have a max qty option
- Added enhancement for inventory update to include "Available to Pick" for inventory type as one of the options
- Added enhancement where order import carrier mapping now has a priority option for "All" that doesn't exist in Fishbowl and causes an error when used for an order
- Added enhancement on order settings and on order items field mapping table including custom fields
- Fixed Typo in the payment panel
- Fixed (for supporting channels)where the image export was not working on the product export task
- Misc items are now supported on order import
- Fixed bug with state tax mapping table giving a bad error when a state was not mapped on an order
- Fixed advanced options error message when enabled and a day of the month wasn't specified
- Fixed advanced options error for order fulfillment task'
- Fixed data mapping error with many to one field mappings on product export
- Added ability to map Volusion's hyphenated order statuses
- Fixed product import bug with the product price mapping
- Fixed bug where orders would import without items
- On first load, a data migration task will run migrating carrier and payment mapping table data from the previous version
- On first load, existing scheduled tasks will be removed and need to be recreated by Saving the plugin
- Fixed bug where mapping validation error window appeared
- Fixed bug where smaller screens would cut off data in the Plugin UI
- Added UPC field as a mappable product field for product linking task
- Added option to use a tax mapping table on the order import task
- Fixed bug where the fulfillment task wasn't sending up the shipment tracking
- Various AU version fixes
- Added enhancement option to always record payments on incoming orders even when there is no payment data from the Channel
- Fixed bug when customer PO number did not populate correctly when the user did not have "Assign Channel Name order number to Customer PO field" checked
- Importing order taxes is now optional. With the option to create taxes disabled, if a payment is created the total will reflect the order total without tax
- Fixed bug where order import option to add on order number prefix was not saving
- Fixed bug when using the default payment method
- Changed so create taxes option is set by default
**Please note, this update will require you to re-enter the order status mapping table data when first loading the plugin**
- Added ability to choose whether to sync on hand vs. available to sale inventory quantity
- Improved status mapping error messages during order import using advanced options and the order status hasn't been mapped
- In the order import tab when using the customer matching option, we now provide an alternative mapping option if the first mapping option does not contain data from the cart
- Fixed bug to reenable editing of existing order status mapping
- Updated POS Import customer settings panel to have the same mapping options as the standard order import
- Updated Test Connection success/fail dialog box
- Added a popup window to notify users about status mapping tables being cleared
- On the Inventory Update tab the location group drop down box is now replaced with a checkbox called "Sync all Location Groups"
- When unchecked, a user-defined table gives ability to define which location group(s) will be used to sync to the Channel
- Added ability to map the SO contact, phone, and email fields when using the "Use default customer" option on the Order Import task
- Added option to add a custom prefix to the shopping cart order number on order import
- If the create payment option is enabled and not payment data comes through with the order, the order now imports rather than fails
- Fixed bug where the wrong inventory quantity was synced in the following scenario:
- When not using a location group (LG) filter and multiple LG's exist in the FB database and
- When one of the LG's has more inventory allocated than inventory available for all LG's combined
Do not skip this version unless installing the plugin for the first time. If you’re planning to update to a later version of Fishbowl, install 18.10 first, update your plugins, and open them so the data migrator (described below) can run. Then update Fishbowl to the desired version.
- Fixed bug where inventory updates all linked products instead of the first linked product in the list in FB
- Channel data, such as product IDs, variant IDs, etc. will no longer be stored in custom fields. New database tables will be created for this purpose. Data from your custom fields will be automatically migrated to the database the first time you open the plugin after updating. Data will still remain in the custom fields for reference. The custom fields can be deactivated.
- New version number system to match Fishbowl.
- Schedule task now gives a count of the items that were imported/exported. Error message will list items that failed.
- Will now use the account specified on the payment type (instead of the default) during order import.
- Fixed a bug regarding taxes in the Fishbowl Canada version.
- Ability to select which date field the Last Sync Date references.
- Shipping tax now accounted for in Fishbowl Australia version.
- Bug Fixes
- Updated for compatibility with Fishbowl version 2018.7
- Product import tab redesign. Now includes an order sync for situations where all products exist in both Fishbowl and the webstore.
- Product export tab redesign. Export and update have been separated. It’s now possible to update item fields in the webstore without doing a full product export.
- Settings have been relocated. They are now in a new tab.
- Added the ability to map a carrier service to an order priority in Fishbowl.
- Fixed a bug that was causing settings to not save.
- Volusion logo has been updated throughout the plugin.
- Redesigned Customer section in Order Import tab. **Reconfiguration of the customer settings will be required when you update to this version or beyond.
- Addition of a new order status mapping table. You can now import multiple statuses at the same time.
- Changed background color on headers in the Order Import tab when using the dark theme for better visibility.
- Payment import now pulls in currency rate if “Use Currency Conversion” is turned on in Fishbowl.
- Reworked to have the same functionality as the other “mastered plugins”.
- Added the ability to check if orders have been completed or cancelled before attempting to fulfill.
- Payment is not imported to Fishbowl for $0 orders.
- Payment terms are now pulled from the UI drop down instead of customer.
- Fixed issue with syncing inventory quantities that aren't whole numbers
- Compatibility fixes for 2017.6 version of Fishbowl
- Fixed a bug when a product exists in both FB and Volusion when syncing the product id custom field in FB did not update correctly.
- Fixed tax functionality for Australia and Canada versions of Fishbowl
- Issue: Product sync only allowed 100 items to sync at a time.
- Resolution: All products now sync correctly
- Issue: Cancelled orders import into FB.
- Resolution: Cancelled orders are no longer imported into FB.
- Issue: Sync failed if only one product is synced
- Resolution: Single products now sync
- Issue: Syncing product from FB to Volusion didn't return the product id to FB
- Resolution: Product ID is now stored in the product id custom field in FB
- Issue: Discount items not importing correctly
- Resolution: Discount items now import correctly on FB SO
- Issue: Order export does not add store group number to query causing orders to fail when pushed to Fishbowl.
- Resolution: Store group number is now included and order sync is working properly.