- BI Reports are more powerful and may eventually replace the iReports in the Reports module.
- Each report has a Details tab that can be used to make the report available in the Dashboard module and in Fishbowl GO.
- Each report has an Access tab that is used to assign View and Edit rights to each User Group.
- BI Reports can be modified and created in the BI Editor module.
Below are descriptions and examples for some of the included BI reports.
Capacity Planning Report
Displays your scheduled work orders and your total time scheduled per day. Also allows you to reschedule those Work Orders to manage your schedule.
Category Capacity Planning
Displays weekly capacity and scheduled work orders separated by calendar category.
- Work orders can be moved to another category or day by using drag and drop.
- Category colors can be adjusted in the Calendar module.
- Estimated time comes from the Details tab of the Bill of Materials module.
- Daily capacity can be adjusted by clicking the Adjust Caps button.
- If the scheduled time exceeds the daily capacity, the day will be highlighted in red.
- To split a work order between multiple days, click and stretch either side of the box.
- To see other weeks, click the Prev and Next buttons.
Inventory Watch List
Replicates the functionality of the Monitor module, but because it is a BI Report it can be displayed in the Dashboard module. Watches must be created in the Monitor module. The Blue circle button displays additional columns.
Compares current fulfilled month to date revenue against last year.
Sales By Region
Displays revenue by region.
Sales By Rep
Compares fulfilled revenue by rep.
Sales Goal Chart
Shows progress towards revenue goal.
Top Products Chart
A report that shows the top products by revenue.
Modify report filters
Reports in Fishbowl can be easily modified by using the report filters. Filters are options that control what the report displays such as date ranges, checkboxes, hide/show columns, etc.
Follow the steps below to modify report filters.
- Click the Modify Report button on a report to see the report filters dialog.
- Set the desired filters. Most reports have multiple tabs of filters.
- Click the Save Filters button to save the current parameters so that they will load each time the report is opened.
- To have multiple sets of report filters, first duplicate the report